Monday, September 27, 2010

What it means to love and live

From the minute I got out of bed on Sunday morning I knew it was going to be a beautiful day.  The sky was that perfect shade of blue, the sun was a delicate wash of light, the grass looked extra green under the dew...

My experience with An Introduction To A New View Of Love matched the aesthetic perfection of that particular Sunday, and then some.  There's nothing more beautiful than total abject honesty and unconditional love and acceptance.  16 wonderful people met that morning in a comfortable living room, some of them meeting everyone around them for the first time, and those 16 people left as friends who really are joined at the heart.  16 people left with a new understanding of what it means to love and what it means to live.  The best part is that my experience isn't over.  My experience began yesterday, and now it's my job to make sure that everything I gained and accomplished continues and grows for the rest of my life.

To Mathew, who told me about this event and who took me to LA with him.  To Erin and Jon, who hosted this workshop and who were so loving and generous to share this experience.  To the rest of the incredible people I was surrounded by that day.

Thank you.

Anyone who wants to know more should click here (all about the workshop) or here (Erin Ross's blog, Getting That You Matter) or here (Erin's website).  These are incredible people doing incredible things!

PHEW!  This is the end of the post.  So stop reading and go make somebody's life a little bit better.  It's not that hard to do :)

Also, SNACK!  Yum.  Peacing out in 3...2...1...

BYE B- //#error/=already_peaced_out//>

5 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://9gag.com/gag/3619

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Mind if I post them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not mine. But I'm sure the author wont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete