Thursday, September 16, 2010

To Write Love

Yesterday was To Write Love on Her Arms Day.  I know a lot of my friends at home participated, and I hope my college-bound comrades will continue to spread the Sharpie love and support in their new cities!

The link to the official website is under the "Things I Like" tab.  Check it out, it's an awesome group.  Troubled or suicidal teens should make use of every resource they have available to them, which may include professional psychiatric help, support group meetings, and medications, but what I particularly love so much about TWLOHA is that they advocate daily doses of personal, caring support from family and friends, which I believe is one of the most effective medicines we have: its supply is absolutely unlimited and it's completely free!  All you have to do is ask for it, and I promise it will come to you in truckloads.

It's looking like another gorgeous day in Claremont.  Time to get outside and play!  And remember that anytime you need an extra dose of Loveandhappinessivotral, my pharmacy is always, ALWAYS open.  My Facebook page is linked from my blog profile.  Send me a message, comment on my wall, poke me (hur hur hur) and your prescription will be filled as soon as possible.

Now go live like it's Shark Week!  <3

PS: To Write Love on Her Arms isn't just for teens, so even if you're an old fogey over the age of 18, check out the site!  That is all GOOD DAY

1 comment: